Pursuing beauty is a human tenderness. People spend hours searching for cosmetics that would make them appear prettier. The first step to beautify oneself is having perfect skin. You can not have flawless cutis with all those dead cells still showing on the top layer of the cutis. Dead skin cells have the aggravating habit of collecting on the cutis surface; this is the beginning of your problems.
How Do Dead Skin Cells Impact Your Look?
It is a biological fact that we shed millions of cutis cells in a time span of twenty-four hours. It is necessary that they are replaced by the new skin cells and fall off. However, sometimes this does not happen. When the dead skin cells are unable to fall off, they collect in the hair follicles of the skin (pores). Then they combine with the natural oils produced by the body and clog presented pores. This results in the formation of blackheads and whiteheads. Further, infection with bacteria into the follicle can cause inflammation of these pimples.
It is therefore very important that the dead skin cells were not allowed to accumulate on the skin surface. By removing the dead skin cells, you reduce the chances of the pores getting blocked and resulting in the consequent breakouts.
Using Facial Scrubs for Uplifting Your Skin
Scrubs are cream-based products that contain little exfoliating pieces that are helpful in physically lifting off dead skin cells, so making the skin appear smooth. People have been using facial skin scrubs since ages in order to improve the condition of their skin.
Types Of Facial Scrubs
Although facial scrubs are very useful for the skin and there are several facial scrubs available in the market, you must only choose the ones that suit your skin.
- If you have a normal skin, you do not require special facial scrubs for your skin. Normal skin rarely shows any problems so a pH-balanced face cleanser is your best bet to prevent your skin from getting too oily or too dry.
- Dry skin feels like it is lacking in moisture. People with this skin type feel that their skin is either flaky or too tight. For this type of skin, a face scrub designed specifically for dry skin with good humectants is the best choice.
- In oily skin, the sebaceous glands produce too much of oil. Skin with overactive sebaceous glands is easily released to enlarged pores and blackheads so a gentle face scrub should fit this skin type better.
- Sensitive skin gets irritated easily and is prone to itching, redness and a burning sensation. If you have a skin type like this, you should go for a really gentle face scrub that is devoid of any additives like fragrance and other harmful chemicals. A face scrub made from natural ingredients will suit this skin type the best.
- A skin type that has both oily and dry areas is called a combination type skin. For example, if your forehead or nose feel oily but your checks are dry in comparison, then you have a combination skin type. Cutis type like this needs facial scrubs that can remove excess oil from the pores with causing over drying of the skin.
You can use Neutrogena Daily Scrub – it is one of the best products for unclogging blocked pores and removing blackheads. It contains Benzoyl Peroxide that goes deep inside the pores and kills Acne causing bacteria.
Facial scrubs are indeed a good way to enhance your natural beauty. Give them a try.